A Phase III Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center, Global Study of MEDI4736 Alone or in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care in the Treatment of First-line Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KESTREL
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Oct 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.