A Double-blind Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Phase II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Twice Daily Topical Applications of AP611074 5% Gel for up to 16 Weeks in Condyloma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teslexivir (Primary)
- Indications Condylomata acuminata
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anaconda Pharma; Vaxart
- 18 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2018 According to a Vaxart media release, patients are undergoing 3 months follow-up period to assess for condyloma recurrence.
- 04 Jun 2018 Results presented in a Vaxart media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History