A Double-blind Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Phase II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Twice Daily Topical Applications of AP611074 5% Gel for up to 16 Weeks in Condyloma Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teslexivir (Primary)
- Indications Condylomata acuminata; Genital warts
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anaconda Pharma
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Aviragen Therapeutics media release.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an Aviragen Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates to complete the enrolment in this trial in the fourth quarter of calendar year 2017. Top-line safety and efficacy data is expected in the second quarter of calendar year 2018.
- 04 Apr 2017 According to an Aviragen Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates top-line efficacy data in the first half of 2018.