A Multicenter, Open-label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of a Combined Oral Contraceptive Containing 15 mg Estetrol and 3 mg Drospirenone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/estetrol (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms E4 FREEDOM
- Sponsors Estetra S.A.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 23 Mar 2018 According to a Mithra Pharmaceuticals media release, the minimum number of female cycles required by regulators in this pivotal Phase III study has now been successfully completed.