An Open-Label (Part A) and a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled (Part B) Study, With an Open-Label Extension, of INCB018424 Phosphate Cream Applied Topically to Subjects With Alopecia Areata
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 04 May 2017 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, after 24 weeks of treatment, the company has determined that data from this trial do not justify progression of the program into pivotal studies.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to Incyte Corporation media release, data from this trial have been accepted for presentation at the National Alopecia Areata Foundation's Alopecia Areata Research Summit on November 14, 2016.
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.