A phase III trial of Roclatan in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/netarsudil (Primary) ; Latanoprost; Netarsudil
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mercury 2
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, the Roclatan NDA submission is expected to take place in the second quarter of 2018.
- 24 May 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the successful completion of Mercury 1 and Mercury 2 trials and with successful Mercury 1 12-month safety results, the company anticipates NDA filing for Roclatanin in the first half of 2018.
- 24 May 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, Management will host a conference call to discuss these results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History