A Phase 1/1b First-In-Human, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of IPI-549 Monotherapy and in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to begin enrollment in combination expansion cohort of patients with high baseline levels of MDSCs in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, The monotherapy dose-escalation component is complete and the monotherapy expansion component has been fully enrolled. The combination dose-escalation component is also complete, and six disease-specific combination expansion cohorts are open to enrollment. Seventh combination expansion cohort of IPI-549 with Opdivo to include cancer patients with high baseline levels of myeloid derived suppressor cells is added in the study.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the monotherapy expansion component, data from the combination dose-escalation component and initial data from the combination expansion component of the study are expected in the second quarter of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History