A Phase 1b/2 Open-label Study To Evaluate Safety, Clinical Activity, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Avelumab (msb0010718c) In Combination With Other Cancer Immunotherapies In Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; PD 360324 (Primary) ; PF 4518600 (Primary) ; Utomilumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Medley
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Feb 2020 to 18 Mar 2020.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Dec 2019 to 18 Mar 2020.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to a Pfizer Inc. media release, the company has disclosed initial results from combination arm with utomilumab and avelumab in January 2018. Early signals of efficacy were insufficient to support advancing this combination into Phase 3 trials.