Ethinylestradiol-levonorgestrel versus spironolactone-pioglitazone-metformin (SPIOMET) for adolescent girls with hyperinsulinemic androgen excess: effects on hepatic and visceral fat and on insulin sensitivity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Spironolactone (Primary)
- Indications Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms OC vs SPIOMET
- 11 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 10 Dec 2016 to 30 Dec 2018 as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.