A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluated the Efficacy and Safety of an Intra-Articular Injection of AMPION in Adults With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DMI 9523 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT
- Sponsors Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2017 Pooled analysis of this and 2 other trials (see CT profiles 214957 and 225451) has been published in Orthopedics, according to an Ampio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (WOMAC osteoarthritis index 3.1) has not been met, according to an Ampio Pharmaceutical s media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History