A Phase 2b Evaluation of Daclatasvir/Sofosbuvir in Non-Cirrhotic Treatment Naive Subjects With Genotype 1, 2, 3 and 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Coinfected With Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.