Cannabidiol for the Treatment of Pediatric Epilepsy (Expanded Access/Compassionate Use Protocol)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Dec 2015 Results of 162 patients from 11 sites in the US published in The Lancet Neurology, according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Dec 2015 Results of 162 patients included in the safety and tolerability analysis and 137 patients included in the efficacy analysis from 11 independent epilepsy centres in the US published in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History