A Single-center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Relative Efficacy and Safety of Immunotherapy With SUBLIVAC FIX Phleum Pratense (SP) Compared to Placebo in Grass Pollen-Allergic Subjects With IgE-Mediated Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors HAL Allergy
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2015 New trial record