Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of Lastacaft® Ophthalmic Solution 0.25% (Alcaftadine) for the Prevention of Itching Associated With Allergic Conjunctivitis: A Postmarketing Surveillance Study in Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alcaftadine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allergan
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 21 Mar 2018.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 21 Mar 2018.
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.