A Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Bexagliflozin on Hemoglobin A1c in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Adverse Events
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bexagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEST
- Sponsors Theracos
- 12 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.