A Pre-season, Single Site, Single-blind, Parallel Group, Randomized Study to Determine the Tolerability and Safety of Two New Cumulative Doses of Modified Grass Allergens Adsorbed to L-tyrosine With Monophosphoryl Lipid A Adjuvant (Corixa), Phenol Preserved (Grass MATA MPL); Allergy Therapeutics, (UK) Ltd., Compared With Placebo in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Due to Grass Pollen Allergy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.