A Platform Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, Effect on the Tumor Microenvironment, and Efficacy of INCB Combinations in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; INCB 50465 (Primary) ; Itacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an Incyte corporation media release, data will be presented at the upcoming 2018 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting
- 15 Feb 2018 According to an Incyte corporation media release, dose-escalation has been completed in this trial.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 114 to 159.