A Prospective Multicenter Phase III Clinical Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Lumason/SonoVue in Subjects Undergoing Pharmacologic Stress Echocardiography With Dobutamine for the Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfur hexafluoride (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Bracco Diagnostics
- 12 Apr 2018 This trial has been completed in Belgium (end date: 2018-02-25)
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.