Phase Ib/II Study of ALT-803 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Nab-paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.