A Study Using Molecular Guided Therapy With Induction Chemotherapy Followed by a Randomized Controlled Trial of Standard Immunotherapy With or Without DFMO Followed by DFMO Maintenance for Subjects With Newly Diagnosed High-Risk Neuroblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eflornithine (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Crizotinib; Dasatinib; Lapatinib; Sorafenib; Vorinostat
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEDS-PLAN
- 13 Feb 2018 Treatment arm has been changed from 1 to 2 and study design has been changed from single group to parallel assignment. Planned patient number has been increased. Phase has been changed from I to II.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 500.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2025 to 1 Sep 2026.