An Observational Cross-sectional Study Evaluating the Use of Re-sources and the Sociodemographic and Clinical Characteristics of Patients Diagnosed With NVAF With a Risk of Stroke or Systemic Embolism on Anticoagulant Therapy and Treated in Primary Care Centers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRONCE-AP
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.