A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Controlled, Pivotal Study To Assess Safety And Efficacy Of Elad In Subjects With Alcohol-Induced Liver Decompensation (AILD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis; Liver failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a Vital Therapies media release, the company today announced that the trial has reached its enrollment target of 150 subjects.
- 13 Mar 2018 Updated baseline data of the first 147 subjects, presented in a Vital Therapies media release.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a Vital Therapies media release, enrollment for this study nears completion with 147 subjects enrolled as of 12 Mar 2018.The company expects to complete enrollment this month and is on track for release of topline results in third quarter of 2018.