A Phase III, Multicenter, Double Blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and the Safety of a Single Cycle of Dysport Solution in the Treatment of Upper Limb Spasticity in Adult Subjects with Spastic Hemiparesis due to Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 15 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2017 Trial has been completed inCzech Republic as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Oct 2015 New trial record