A multi-centre, double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel group, phase II trial to determine the efficacy of intra-nodular injection of anti-TNF to control disease progression in early Dupuytren's disease, with a dose response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Dupuytren's contracture
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Jul 2018 According to 180 Therapeutics media release, results from this tudy were published in the journal EBioMedicine, published by The Lancet.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to 180 Therapeutics media release, Based on these clinical Phase 2a findings of this study is now supporting a Phase 2b part of this study, which will assess efficacy to retard disease progression over 18 months.
- 31 Jul 2018 Results published in 180 Therapeutics Media Release