A 52-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of QAW039 When Added to Existing Asthma Therapy in Patients With Uncontrolled Severe Asthma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma KK
- 18 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Mar 2019 to 20 Jun 2019.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 27 Mar 2019.