A Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) vs. Chemotherapy in Microsatellite Instability-High (MSI-H) or Mismatch Repair Deficient (dMMR) Stage IV Colorectal Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-177)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-177
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 270 to 300.