A Single-Blind, Phase 2 Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Tideglusib 400 mg Or 1000 mg For The Treatment Of Adolescent And Adult Congenital And Juvenile-Onset Myotonic Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tideglusib (Primary)
- Indications Myotonic dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors AMO Pharma
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an AMO Pharma media release, final results from this study were presented at the Muscular Dystrophy Association Conference.
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History