A Phase III, Multicenter, Open-label Long-term Treatment Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Addition of Ipragliflozin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Sitagliptin Monotherapy in Addition to Diet and Exercise Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.