A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Vehicle Controlled Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of CD5789 (Trifarotene) 50μg/g Cream Versus Vehicle Cream In Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2017-11-16).
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.