A Phase III Randomized Open-Label Study of Single Agent Pembrolizumab vs. Physicians' Choice of Single Agent Docetaxel, Paclitaxel, or Irinotecan in Subjects with Advanced/Metastatic Adenocarcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Esophagus that have Progressed after First-Line Standard Therapy (KEYNOTE-181)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-181
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Denmark.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 22 May 2020.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 May 2018 to 25 Sep 2019.