A Phase 1b, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Randomized, Parallel, Group Multiple Dose Study Examining The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-06669571 In Subjects With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6669571 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Maximum percent change from baseline in Movement Disorder Society-sponsor revision of the Unified Parkinsons Disease Rating Scale (MDS UPDRS) Part III at Day 7.) has not been met as per the the results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 24 Feb 2018 Results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.