A Phase 1b Open-Label Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) Combined With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Hyaluronan High Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2018 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.
- 01 Jun 2018 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, the company has completed an enrollment in the lung cohort in the study. The company has given option to the investigators, to continue treatment of ongoing patients. Data from this study will be submitted to medical forum in 2018.