Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Correction or Maintenance Treatment of Anemia in Subjects with Incident Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (DD-CKD) (INNO2VATE - CORRECTION/CONVERSION)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNO2VATE - CORRECTION/CONVERSION; INNO2VATE-CORRECTION
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, enrolment completion expected by the end of 2018 and top-line results expected in 2019, subject to the accrual of MACE events.
- 09 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommended continuing the studies without modification.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting as reported in an Akebia Therapeutics media release.