A Study to Qualify [18F]MK-6240 Positron Emission Tomography (PET) for Use as a Biomarker of Neurofibrillary Tangle Pathology in Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine-18-MK 6240 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.