A Study of Three Doses of Lasmiditan (50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg) Compared to Placebo in the Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study (SPARTAN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lasmiditan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTAN
- Sponsors CoLucid Pharmaceuticals; Eli Lilly
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Sep 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data from this study were presented at the 18th Congress of the International Headache Society (IHC) 2017.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results presented in an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History