A Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Long Term Safety and Efficacy Trial of MK-8931 (SCH 900931) in Subjects with Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease (Prodromal AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Verubecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APECS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Mar 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 945 to 912.
- 14 Sep 2017 This trial is suspended in Germany.