A Phase II trial Investigating PSA-IL2-GM-CSF-vaccine (ProscaVax) as a Front-Line Treatment in Patients with Early-Stage Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PSA-IL2-GM-CSF vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company earlier this week completed and returned the revised study protocol based upon comments from the Scientific Review Committee (SRC) providing oversight on the trial.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has selected Theradex as its contract research organization (CRO) for this and other planned phase 2 clinical trial (292849).
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial protocol of the study is now under review by the Regulatory Committee at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, the host hospital network for the study.