A phase I multi-center, open-label, dose escalation clinical trial of BGB-283 is designed to assess the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic properties of BGB-283 as a single agent
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 283 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2017 Data will be presented at the 2017 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting, and the company expects a decision in the first quarter of 2017 from its partner Merck KGaA on its continuation option to develop and commercialize BGB-283 outside China after Mercks review of this data, according to a BeiGene, Ltd. media release.
- 13 Oct 2015 New trial record
- 12 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a BeiGene media release.