OPEN-LABEL, MULTI-CENTER, PHASE 1b/2a CLINICAL TRIAL DESIGNED TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF IONTOPHORETIC DEXAMETHASONE PHOSPHATE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION IN PATIENTS HAVING UNDERGONE CATARACT SURGERY WITH IMPLANTATION OF A POSTERIOR CHAMBER INTRAOCULAR LENS (IOL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EyeGate Pharma
- 05 Dec 2016 According to an EyeGate Pharmaceuticals media release, the data from all stages of this study will form the basis for a randomized, double-masked, placebo controlled trial of iontophoretic EGP-437 in cataract surgery patients (CTP 273163).
- 05 Dec 2016 Results published in the an EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History