Phase I Investigator Sponsored Study to Assess the Tolerability and Efficacy of Selinexor in Combination With High Dose Cytarabine (HiDAC) and Mitoxantrone Chemotherapy for Remission Induction in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 13 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release