Bioequivalence of 1 Soft Gelatine Capsule Containing 200 mg Nintedanib Compared to 2 Soft Gelatine Capsules Containing 100 mg Nintedanib Following Oral Administration in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Liver cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.