A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Escalation And Expansion Study Of Pf-06801591 In Patients With Locally Advanced Or Metastatic Melanoma, Squamous Cell Head And Neck Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Sarcoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Urothelial Carcinoma Or Other Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6801591 (Primary) ; PF 6801591 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 11 Nov 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History