201546, A Repeat-dose Study of Batefenterol/FF (GSK961081/GW685698) Compared With Placebo in the Treatment of COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Batefenterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Salbutamol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in 0-4 hours post-dose weighted mean heart rate (derived from 12-lead electrocardiogram [ECG]), at the end of the 6 weeks treatment) has been met, according to the results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.