A Master Protocol of Phase 1/2 Studies of Nivolumab in Advanced NSCLC Using Nivolumab as Maintenance After Induction Chemotherapy or as First-line Treatment Alone or in Combination With Standard of Care Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Crizotinib; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 370
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Mar 2018 According to results (safety review data cutoff date:26 May 2017; n=13) of Group E patients, enrollment was closed and combination treatment of group E patients (nivolumab plus crizotinib) discontinued due to observed grade greater than or equal to 3 hepatic toxicities.
- 05 Mar 2018 Results assessing nivolumab plus crizotinib (Group E; safety review: data cutoff date 26 May 2017; n=13) in patients with previously untreated advanced ALK translocation-positive non-small cell lung cancer, published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.