Phase Ib dose de-escalating trial of NB-1001 in patients with short bowel syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NB 1001 (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Naia Limited media release, company has received Clinical Trial Authorisation ("CTA") from the Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the United Kingdom to initiate a clinical trial of NB 1001, in adult patients with Short Bowel Syndrome.
- 03 Apr 2017 According to a Naia Limited media release, Dr. Pimentel will be principal investigator for this trial.
- 30 Nov 2016 According to a Naia Limited, the company has submitted an investigational New Drug (IND) application to the US FDA to initiate this trial for NB 1001.