Study of the Effect of Atorvastatin for Reducing "Inflamaging" (Aging-related Complication) in HIV-infected Patients Older Than 45 Years Receiving a Protease Inhibitor-based Regimen Versus a Raltegravir-based Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Darunavir; Fosamprenavir; Indinavir; Lopinavir; Ritonavir; Saquinavir; Tipranavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RALATOR
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 21 Jun 2018.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 21 Jun 2018.