A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Epacadostat or Placebo in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma (Keynote-252 / ECHO-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-252 / ECHO-301
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Apr 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, data from this study will be analyzed and submitted for presentation at an upcoming scientific congress.
- 06 Apr 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, an external Data Monitoring Committee (eDMC) review of data from this trial determined that he study did not meet the primary endpoint of improving progression free survival and is unlikely to reach statistical significance for the second primary endpoint (overall survival). Based on these results and eDMC recommendation, Incyte Corporation has decided to stop the trial early.
- 06 Apr 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.