A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Combination With Epacadostat or Placebo in Subjects With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma (Keynote-252 / ECHO-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Keynote-252 / ECHO-301
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of final analysis for progression free survival and interim analysis for overall survival presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.
- 06 Apr 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, data from this study will be analyzed and submitted for presentation at an upcoming scientific congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History