A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP 2
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 16 Mar 2018 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, based on the data from this trial company plans to file a New Drug Application for lefamulin with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the second half of this year.
- 16 Mar 2018 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, data read-out is expected in the spring of 2018
- 17 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.