An International, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Phase III Trial of Sacituzumab Govitecan versus Treatment of Physician Choice in Patients with Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Who Received at Least Two Prior Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Immunomedics media release, activation of first European centers for this trial, is expected in the first half of 2018.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, abstract related to data from this trial were posted online and will be presented at the 2017 SABCS.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.